I am very disappointed to have to tell you that we must cancel ISMSC2020 as a result of the ever worsening COVID-19 situation. There are numerous travel bans in place in Australia and around the world and the Australian Government have just begun to prohibit meetings over a certain size.
Cancelling the meeting after the hard work the organising committee has put in was a hard decision to make but the April - July period is expected to be coronavirus infection peak in Australia and the the safety and wellbeing of our delegates has to be our paramount priority.
I am terribly sorry to have inconvienienced you but this is the safest action to take.
The next ISMSC meeting is scheduled to be held in Oregon, USA from June 20-24, 2021.
If you have questions please free to contact us.
Professor of Chemistry